DEPARTMENT FOR SYSTEM COMMISSIONING AND WARRANTY HANDLING
The Department for System Commissioning and Warranty Handling carries out broadly-understood works related to the commissioning and optimisation of industrial systems. Our competences primarily include:
- development of an individual commissioning project as well as complete commissioning documentation including operating instructions,
- coordination of cooperation between the investor and contractors,
- acceptances upon erection of systems in all industries,
- the so-called “cold start-up“ – functional tests confirming the proper operation of process systems conducted prior to the introduction of process fluids and performed without load,
- the so-called “hot start-up“ or regulation start-up – tests performed after the “cold start-up“ that involve the use of process fluids and are performed under load,
- cooperation with design offices during the development of technical or process solutions that enable optimal high efficiency and capacity to be reached
- optimisation of operation of individual equipment and the entire system,
- performance of a test run confirming the readiness of the system for continuous operation,
- engineering support during the warranty period and post-warranty service.
In 2019, the Commissioning Group of REMAK-ENERGOMONTAŻ S.A. successfully completed the commissioning of a new eco thermal system with a power of 25 MWt fired with wood chips for MPEC Olsztyn. The system mainly includes:
- water boiler with a nominal power of 25 MWt and with an overhead grate,
- system of heat recovery from flue gases with a nominal power of 4 MWt together with a condensate treatment system,
- storage and fuel handling system based on movable floors and belt conveyors,
- dedusting system with bag filters.
In addition, the Commissioning Group has conducted works connected with the commissioning, regulation and operation optimisation of:
- new grate boiler type WR-40 fired with coal – Polkowice HP,
- new flue gas desulphurisation system based on semi-dry technology incl. auxiliary systems – Polkowice HP,
- new flue gas denitrification system based on SNCR technology together with a system for unloading and storage of the reagent – Polkowice HP,
- new power generating duo block with a capacity of 29.5 MWe located in the Częstochowa Nowa Coke Plant fired with coke oven gas.